FAN ART CONTEST
1. If you're over 18 you must enter into the adult contest. 17 and under can enter into a higher age category if desired. Just know the judging is tougher!
2. Entries under 18 must submit their artwork/piece with parental/legal guardian permission. (See entry form)
3. You must be the artist of the submission(s). If a parent or guardian is submitting for their child, please indicate when submitting.
4. Only electronic copies of the art will be accepted. Taking a picture of the image is acceptable, just try to make it a good one! All entries must be sent through our Facebook page or emailed to email@example.com.
5. Each entrant can submit up to 3 art pieces into the contest.
6. All entries must be in by 11:59 PM (Mountain Time) June 28th, 2018. If you're a few minutes late we will still accept your entry (we're not monsters).
7. All submissions must be sent with this completed form:
(click on this)
1. All mediums are eligible. Photos of cosplay are accepted. If you wish to submit both the photo & cosplay as a whole, please indicate that in your entry. If you've done a sculpture, multiple photos are welcome.
2. No nudity, sexual content, or profanity is allowed. We will disregard them and they will not be considered in the contest. If you have any questions about what's acceptable, you can message us on Facebook or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. For artwork based on reference photographs, eligibility demands that the artist must have taken the photographs or have obtained written permission from the photographer.
4. All submissions must be related to The Ferrokin series.
5. Artwork must not contain any content, material, or element that displays any third party advertising, slogan, logo, and trademark, or otherwise indicate a sponsorship or endorsement by a third party, commercial entity or that is not within the spirit of the contest.
6. Artwork must not be subject to any third party agreement(s) which may require a sponsor to pay any sum of money to any person or entity as a result of its use or exploitation of the artwork or rights therein.
7. If photos of real people are submitted, you must indicate the age of those featured. Every person featured must sign the photo release form. If any person appearing in any artwork is under the age of 18, the signature of the parent or legal guardian is required on each release.
8. Submissions may be used without restriction by Theory Comics, including without limitation, rights to use on the web, broadcast, and print reproduction for the purposes of advertising and publicity. Theory Comics may modify image to fit any specific media.
1. All artwork/pieces will be evaluated on creativity, subject, and composition.
2. All top submissions will be reviewed by Jennifer Swartwood herself!
1. Finalists and Winners will be contacted through Facebook or email. If a winner does not respond to an email or Facebook notification within three (3) calendar days or if communication is otherwise unsuccessful, an alternate winner will be selected.
2. We will post our favorite fan art to our website and Facebook even if is isn't a winner or finalist.
(Just because it didn't win doesn't mean it's not good work!)
3. 4 prizes will be given out (one for each category).
We will categorize the contest accordingly:
Adult: Ages 18 and up
Teens: Ages 13-17
Pre-Teens: Ages 9-12
Children: Ages 6-8
4. In the event that no entry is received for an age category, no prize will be given.
5. The winners will be chosen by Jennifer Swartwood!
Finalists will be contacted July 9th.
Winners will be announced August 23th.
6. Winners will receive:
Signed The Ferrokin Origin Part 1
Signed The Ferrokin Origin Part 2 Limited Edition
Signed The Ferrokin Origin Part 3 Limited Edition
4 Prints signed to the winner
A personal message from Jennifer Swartwood!
MORE PRIZES MAY BE ADDED THROUGHOUT THE CONTEST
ONE WINNER WILL ALSO RECEIVE A SIGNED SPECIAL EDITION OF PART 1
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By entering this contest, all entrants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Sponsor and its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents, and their employees, officers, directors, and representatives from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of their participation in this Contest or any Contest-related activities and the acceptance and use, misuse, or possession of any prize awarded hereunder. Theory Comics is not responsible for any entries that are fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, invalid, late, non-delivered, unauthorized or unintelligible. Theory Comics is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed phone, computer hardware, software or telephone transmissions, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, garbled or jumbled transmissions, undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering, insufficient space in Entrant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail, or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, mechanical or human error or other causes.
Theory Comics reserves the right to disqualify any entry submission for any reason in its sole and absolute discretion. The decisions of Theory Comics with regard to the entrant eligibility, disqualification and determination of winners shall be final and binding.
PRIVACY ACT STATEMENT: PRIVACY ACT OF 1974 (5 U.S.C. 552a)
Purpose: To contact winners participating in web contests featured on www.theorycomics.com and to add to the Theory Comics and VIP customer database for email notification of events, activities, and information. Routine Uses: This information will not be disclosed outside Theory Comics. Disclosure/Effects: Disclosure is voluntary; however, entrant cannot participate in this contest without providing the contact information requested.
THE WINNER MUST COMPLY WITH ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES. WINNING IS CONTINGENT UPON FULFILLING ALL SUCH REQUIREMENTS.
We've been getting some pretty great fan art lately.
So we wanted to reward some people for their great work!